Thursday, May 1, 2008

Prince of Tennis Eps 11/12

Practice makes perfect, and like any other sport, tennis was no different. This Tuesday, the ventures headed down to my house there the tennis court. There were only a few of us, as SOME of us didn't want to go. Anyway, the fewer the better. Only Ram and I were in the beginner group. The rest had progressed on. Anyway, since there were too few people there, the coach asked us to challenge some old RJC students. Having seen them play from the other side of the court, I felt it wouldn't be THAT hard. Anyway, half an hour later, I was proved right. It wasn't that hard, and was a close fight. We lost 6-1. It was not my fault. Ram was trying to do his triple counters. I suggest he try aim the racket at the ball first.


After that, I went back to learn some moves from our coach, some slice thingy. No difference also, I didn't learn anything. After that the coach went off to slack off and drink coffee. Shi De, Kelvin, Wee Kien and I played doubles. Kelvin quite good. Fourth best of the game. Shi De also challenge me to singles game. Won 2-1. Wasn't really trying, but had to give impression to him that he was improving. :) . Just joking. Also had a doubles game teamed with ivan against shi de and kelvin. As kelvin would be proud to announce to every one who would listen, the game lasted all the way until 6-6, and tie-breaker they were leading 5-1. Kelvin, don't say i didn't give you b'day present ah. but then later no more time so had to call that match a draw.



Yup, that's about all for this tuesday's tennis, and the 11th out of our 12th lesson. Yah, and for those who havn't paid the fees for tennis, and that's you, nathan. pls bring your money next week. We still owe him $345.

No comments: