Monday, February 11, 2008

Survival Lecture II

Hi everyone, due to overwhelming response from Yanwei, i shall be updating this blog.

Anyway, today was our Survival Lecture Part II, which was a rather dry topic, and I was definitely not helped by Kelvin attempting to perfect the drawing of a girl-looking creature beside me.

Lesson proceeded on like the previous week. I think we covered on the theory of how to catch animals, and what kind of animals to look out for, such as their droppings, shelter and movement. Won't go into detail much, but the heat was really getting to me by that time and i was a little tired and drowsy, and when Yan Zhi mentioned that we should "leave the skin of the animal with 2 fingers and slice upwards, remove the offals (something like that) and eat asap". Well, for a moment, i thought "asap" was a kind of food, and kelvin started laughing at me.

I really don't see what's so funny.

Anyway, after that lecture, we were reminded of our groups for backwood, which consisted of me, harish, ram, wayne and chu yong. No problem then, Ram shall prove worthy of his title of the cobra-slayer. We were also reminded to get our logistics by next Wed or else..

That's that, and after that we were dismissed and I went play ball with sec 3s, and ended up nearly ending Hiok Yang's playing career when i tripped him, and also let in about 5 goals. Think i'm getting a little rusty. That's it for today's post. BB!!


P.S. Can someone tell me how to put pictures on a post?

No comments: