Friday, January 18, 2008

Not Another QM Session....


Act started off with footdrill, and then there was the batch project meeting. I had managed to pon two PT sessions – today’s, and Monday’s (cos I was doing QM stuff =D). Well is my fitness good? The answers to such questions are rather obvious rite…
So anywaes, that morning I saw an ad for Men’s Health magazine in the papers – it had the following subtitles: Get back in Shape, a flat tummy by Feb, use food to fight fat etc. Well, the Man looks Nearly As Good As Me..
Hahas… I could use those tips =)

Anywaes, we had foot drill out in the raffles square which was really hot. Most of the Sec 2s were fidgeting(n some sec 3s n 4s) – I tink we might need really serious foot drill sessions like that in SUTC. Foot drill is not easy but if every other cca can execute it perfectly n win competitions, I think we cn too… But I lyk the part when we demonstrated our sizing up n all… the ‘bang!’ was good – loud n mostly together. But the disappointing part was the marching – it was rather screwed up….

Batch proj meeting was cool(the air-con temp was jus rite)… but quite boring…cos we kept going over the same thing again n again….

We should build ourselves another den or pole shed; I noe of a construction company that wouldn’t mind employing us…. Or we could go learn building at the college behind my house (batch proj anyone?)……


Oh n I appeal to you who read this to donate board games, carom seeds, balls, n anything that we can play wif to the den =D lets make the den a wonderful place to be at….



P.S. I can’t wait to roast frogs n eat them…

No comments: