Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tennis Lesson

Today we went to the tennis courts opposite Dehong's house for our very first tennis lesson. We took 156 to a busstop near Dehong's house, but then it was raining. We decided to take a bus to another bus stop, then another bus from there. While we were waiting, I decided to squeeze Jeremy's tits for fun. Our wonderful CCAL started doing the same to me, and frankly it was far easier for Jeremy to get me than it was for me to get him, due to some size issues.

Well, we took a bus to the busstop, then we decided to walk instead of wait for the second bus, which was pretty dots since it would take longer, so we should have just walked from the first bus stop. I'm not saying anything about you at all, Dehong. Except that you're pretty smart.

We did get to the tennis centre in the end, where I found out several important things about the batch:

1) Wayne was suffering from some illness or other, so he couldn't come. Personally I'm expecting syphilis or something along those lines.

2) Haoqin is a dirty ponning bugger who didn't come for his NYAA tennis lessons. =)

3) I'm lousier than Kelvin. Yuck. I shall now copy Yanwei and put random Google pictures on the blogpost.



4) Speaking of Yanwei, he wants me to lend him my guitar. Ha, right.

5) I paired with Yanwei for a game, we got 10 points. Yanwei got 2 out of 10 but he is still better than me because he is a property mogul and could evict me from my house.

6) Jeremy said my tennis damn zai. =) =) =) =)

Seoul Garden tomorrow, then ice-skating = 2.5 hours of fun then 4 hours of pure shame and embarrassment. Yes, Seoul Garden rocks.

No comments: