Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AS Prep 2!

Woohoo!

Let us all welcome the 2 preparatory session of Annual Show!

.

And there goes the enthusiasm =/

Anyway the highlights are highlighted:
1) We pumped 45 for latecomers. (Did I say there were 15 people late? Oh yea I think I just did).
2) I am in banner / gateway committee!
4) There were only 3 people in my committee, but luckily we managed to pull Jojo over to come own us with his talents. (:

Basically, we had to finalise the colour scheme, plan out the amount of colours we need, outline the banners and most importantly buy the paint. The planning took quite a bit because it seems that everyone was really really unresponsive.

Jeremy: So we use metallic for the sword?
Others: Yes
Jeremy: We use black for the handle?
Others: *nods*
Jeremy: We use bronze for the shoulderpads, I think it looks nice.
Others: *nods*
Jeremy: Wait I think use yellow bah so it contrasts the shield.
Others: Okay.
Jeremy: So what do you all think?
Others: Yes.

This went on for 30 minutes before I gave up and left them to do it themselves.
Jojo brought along his laptop so we could really see the colour schemes for ourselves. I think the finalised version looks brillant and I am sure it will look good after it is done. =P

So Sherman went to buy the paint after the amount of finalised and we got to work on the backdrop designs.
SPOILER: it looks really nice.

The real thing? You will see it soon, on the day itself. XD

So that's that for Annual Camp preparatory session 2.
Sweet, short, sucky. (refering to the post itself I mean)

No comments: