Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Term 2 Week 1 tennis

Yeah, I know. Pretty late isn't it.

Anyway, as always the tennis lesson began as per normal. Apparently the Prince of Tennis anime had just ended with some guy doing some sort of Samurai shot to win the championship, cutting the ball in half.

Uh huh.

Is that even legal?

Well, much of the batch do watch it, so I'm not going to say how retarded it is here on the Venture Blog.

Anyway, the n00b class learnt all about volleying and hitting the ball before the bounce. I can safely say that that's the one thing Kelvin can own me at for tennis, because I sucked at that. Like, totally.

The real fun was during King of the Court. I paired up with Kelvin for the Golden Pair outfit, and soon enough (considering Kelvin's K-factor, 5-blue-note racket)we found ourselves on the King side. We were playing Chee Yeow and Yandao (you know who you are) and Chee Yeow decided to volley at the net. So I went up too, volleyed a bit and shot right to the side of the court for pure win.

Yeah, I'm never gonna let you forget it.

Later on Chee Yeow abandoned our game to play with Ram, so I pangsehed Kelvin to go with Yandao. Really funny. Then Kelvin started playing with Chester. We only played once, where he shot the serve into the net. Yeah, pretty awesome.

Hey, this tennis game's actually pretty fun.

No comments: