Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tuesday Tennis ( Lesson 6)

Completely written by Zaki:

So I’m here to blog for the first time. HI! So today we had tennis, our 6th session. Everyone clap because it’s Wayne’s first day. And he’s good. Real good. Okay maybe not that good but he hit the ball over the net the first day (which I don’t think I did) so it’s better than me anyway. I came kind of late because I lost track of time in the library (oops) but it was okay lah, they were practicing backhand and I joined in. I thought I was getting better, and I am getting the hand of it, but I forgot what exactly to do, lol.

We did some practicing with the coach, and he started singing old songs -_-“ which we all didn’t know, haha. Then we played King of the Court, our favourite game. I paired up with Chester this time, since Nathan was there that day L. I’m not saying you’re bad Chester, it’s just that me and Nathan are like the Golden Pair (like another pair we know *clears throat*). Woah, Ram picked up a few skills, he was soloing and managed to go quite a few rounds as king. Playing better than usual lah. Okay that officially recaps the session. Of course I wouldn’t know what the other side was doing, they’re too pro. XP haha.

No comments: