Wednesday, March 5, 2008

In the light of the vacuum of posts in the past week (which is natural, since last week was seriously killer), I shall make use of this time when I am sick and happily at home to type a short, brief and hopefully entertaining entry on 'What Was On This Week'.

Monday was a Jobweek Special, where the Ventures had the rather arduous task of explaining the routine of Jobweek to our dear, hapless Sec Ones (who are also rather conveniently clueless about the upcoming SUTC. Once again our dear STLs are plagued with sore throats from excessive whistle blowing. Oh, the injustice).

So, barring the fact that making the same speech 6 times over to Sec Ones (there are two types: those who look like their listening but they're not, and those who don't even bother pretending) is not on my top ten lists of fun stuff, we realised that the SU looked rather bored, and being the warm, caring seniors that we are, we decided to spice things up a little.

Perhaps the highlight of the day was the one-handed pushups that the cheebohs were shamelessly exhibiting (we simply subtly requested the free show). Hioky and Kenneth are able to do in excess on 25 one-handed pushups, so I suppose it is alright for the GC to abuse them at their whim and fancy for the sole reason that they are indestructible. I mean like, human rights don't apply to Supermen.

That actually sums up most of the Jobweek Special. Job Week, is afterall, something that you learn not through words, but through personal experience.

Tuesday was tennis, where being the SM person that I am, I unadvisedly dragged my tired and slightly feverish body down for a gruelling 3 hours of tennis. I can't say that it was a bad decision (because tennis is afterall good fun), but I ran out of gas quickly, and by the 2-hour mark was suffering from backaches and dizziness. Ouch.

And Ram, seeing that I was sick, decided to be kind and let me win him 6-3 in a match. Altogether now! "Awwwwwww..."

I hope that that was easier to digest then other posts. After all, I wouldn't want all these info compete with Trigo for space in our already limited cranial capacity. (Not that it would matter for some, seeing that they have none to begin with.)

No comments: